📜 DOGECRAFT SERVER RULES
The Dogecraft rules are applicable to all players and staff. That being said, it is in your best interest to keep these rules in mind as you enjoy Dogecraft. If anyone violates any of these rules, please feel free to reach out to our staff team or our founders/managers. These expectations and policies are to be withheld by all to keep Dogecraft an equal and fair community. Breaking rules will result in punishments.
1. General Rules
* Duping, collaborating with a duper, or accepting items from a duper is a permanent ban. This includes TNT duping, which is also not allowed.
* Report glitches you find to staff. DO NOT ABUSE them.
* Report issues to STAFF. DO NOT take matters into your own hands and create unnecessary confusion
* No ridiculous pricing of items in any market or auction house.
* Do not use the Auction House to advertise shops.
* No pretending to be using hacks and/or mentioning it in chat.
* No offensive names/skins. If a staff member deems your name/skin offensive, you will be banned until you have changed to something more appropriate. Please create a ban appeal once your name/skin has been changed.
* Please avoid naming items to a name that violates the general chat rules.
* No exchange of goods that are not available via the Dogecraft store. (Ex. selling a residence to someone for actual money)
* Do not create any kind of trap that could kill a player, regardless of intent.
* Looting bases is not allowed.
* Scamming is NOT allowed.
* Do not stalk/harass other players in-game or in discord.
* Do not surround a residence with your residence. (Ex. claiming around someone else's claim to prevent them from expanding their claim.)
* The only items allowed in off-hand for a job boost are Exp/Money/Boost rings using any other item in the offhand will result in a job reset, money reset and ban.
* Make sure to listen to staff.
2. General Chat Rules
* Respect all players and staff members.
* Swearing is allowed as long as it's not excessive or directed at anyone.
* No roleplaying in the main chat. You may use /msg or /local.
* Any type of sexual talk is to be kept out of the main chat.
* Bullying/racism/making fun of suicide/mocking mental conditions is NOT tolerated.
* No advertising (websites, youtube, servers).
* No spamming (Spamming also includes participating or clearly trying to initiate spam).
* Please do not intentionally give players false/fake information. (Ex. Alt+F4.)
* If someone has /ignored you, do not use discord to talk to them through the global chat channel. If you have been muted and you talk through the discord this is mute evasion and will result in a ban.
* If you have issues with another player, please contact a staff member via the ticket system or ingame. DO NOT contact the other player outside of Minecraft. Harassment is not tolerated.
* English only in the main chat. You may use /msg or /local to speak in other languages.
3. Inactivity and farming
* Idling in general is allowed
* AFKing at farms is allowed, however please expect to be moved to spawn after 3 hours. Automatically grinding jobs whilst AFK is not allowed. (ex. auto fishing/dog grinders)
* Macros (E.g. scripts, autoclickers) are allowed as long as you don't use them to: break/place blocks, move around and grind jobs. One exception to this rule is auto clicking hunter. However, you are not allowed to AFK whilst using macros. Staff will prompt you if they believe you are and failure to respond will get you banned and your job reset.
* Automated farms such as iron golem farms and auto smelters are permitted.
* Redstone clocks are allowed provided they don't cause lag.
* No lag machines or excessive redstone. If staff deems your machine/build to be lagging the server or deem it to be against the rules please dismantle it asap. It will be removed if it is causing major server issues. Intentionally trying to lag or crash the server will result in a permanent ban.
* If you're expecting to AFK for a long time, please move to spawn. If you don't, expect to be moved there after about three hours.
4. Alternate Accounts
* Do not use more than 3 accounts on the server.
* When using free accounts, please understand that these not only violate Mojang's terms of service but you may also lose access to them. If access is lost, we may not support you if you request your items, claims etc. back.
* If your main account is banned and you use an alt, that is ban evasion and will result in a permanent ban.
5. Mods/Hack Clients/Texture Packs
* No mods or texture packs that provide an unfair advantageous position over other players. (Ex. x-ray, reach, no knockback, etc.)
(If you have questions about particular ones please ask a staff member before using it)
* When a staff member enacts a punishment on a player it is on their own discretion.
* DO NOT ask to be staff in chat but rather apply for the position.
* When trying to contact staff, go from Intern > Helper > Moderator > Admin > Founder.
7. Punishment Guidelines
WARNINGS: These carry over a span of seven days. More warnings will automatically equal harder punishments.
TEMPBANS: Temporary bans are given out and determined in length by our rules.
MUTES: This is usually due to chat rule violations and is up to the staff member to decide how long it lasts depending on your violation.
PERMABANS: Indefinite. If you feel like you were unfairly permabanned please appeal on the forums.